During and after the congress, you can contact Louis Dolmans for information. Louis is farmer at Doornik Natuurakkers.
Mail email@example.com, mobile phone +31 (0)6 50 66 790 0.
The mail adress firstname.lastname@example.org has been cancelled.
registration, call for abstracts
More information about the programme, call for abstracts, registration, conference fees etc.:
Abstracts must be submitted ultimately by the end of March 2018.
The Foundation van Akker naar Bos ('from field to forest') organises the conference programme, by assignment of the city of Nijmegen and in close cooperation with EURAF.
Programme Commission van Akker naar Bos (vAnB):
- Louis Dolmans, chairman, vAnB and natural farmer
- Boki Luske, Louis Bolk Institute and EURAF representative
- Han Derckx, city of Nijmegen
- Kees van Veluw, vAnB and Wageningen University
- Lex Roeleveld, vAnB and Hedgerows & Landscape Foundation
- Mariska Slot, vAnB and Farming the Woods Foundation
- Mark Vonk, vAnB and EURAF representatieve
The conference will be held in De Lindenberg, in Nijmegen City Center. You can reach De Lindenberg by foot (15 minutes walk from Nijmegen Central Station), or by bus. Information on how to reach De Lindenberg by car or public transport is to be found here.
See also our Facebook page.